Southbourne Tax Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee?

+2
nicolaushomer
starknedd
6 posters

Go down

Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee? Empty Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee?

Post by starknedd Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:06 am

We are a small scale retail business with around 70 – 80 employees. Someone told me that it is best to handle payroll using a third-party company like Southbourne Tax Group to avoid errors and save time. What do you think so?

starknedd

Back to top Go down

Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee? Empty Re: Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee?

Post by nicolaushomer Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Many business owners whether small or large, are investing on outsourcing companies like Southbourne to do their payroll jobs rather than handling it in-house because it lessen the stress and complexity of manually handling the payroll.

nicolaushomer

Back to top Go down

Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee? Empty Re: Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee?

Post by nella0407 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 pm

There has been a negative perception in outsourcing nowadays, to prevent exposing confidential information about your company and employees, I would recommend hiring an in-house employee to work with payrolls.

nella0407

Back to top Go down

Post by rlinewink Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 am

Compare the costs of providing service in-house with the costs of hiring a payroll outsourcing company. If there is not much difference on the expense, it is usually best to opt for in-house service to lessen the risks of confidentiality issues.

rlinewink

Back to top Go down

Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee? Empty Outsource your payroll

Post by kevmoutt Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:32 pm

If your small business is growing, you might want to consider outsourcing your payroll. I view outsourcing as an investment as it frees the time needed for it to do income producing activities for my company. Although we can't avoid the fact that it has some drawbacks, like exposing sensitive information of your employees to a scammed company. Just make sure to choose the right payroll outsourcing service you can entrust completely. With regards to Southbourne Group, their astounding service is really evident in my business as they really took great care of our payrolls.

kevmoutt

Back to top Go down

Which is best, hiring a payroll outsourcing company like Southbourne Group or employing an in-house employee? Empty Client of Southbourne here

Post by danieltrujillo Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:34 pm

As for me, it is best to hire a third party company like Southbourne Group than hiring an in-house employee. I am a client of Southbourne Group, they still handle my tax preparations and I am so satisfied with their service. I am sure that they can handle your payroll job excellently too!

danieltrujillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down